The message we created for Doctors Without Borders in 2004 was based on solidarity, access to essential medicines, forgotten wars and a tribute to MSF volunteers. These four themes included strong cases for support.
Our creative is based on facts requiring an informative approach, which support the nature of the material. We attempted to keep the material non-sensationalistic and believe this established a sense of trust with MSF donors and potential donors.
Our 6 fundraising direct mail packages (4 renewal and 2 prospective mailings) raised in excess of $3,500,000.00 versus an annual objective of $3,315,000.00.
- The cost per dollar raised was $0.29.
- Return on investment of $0.71 per dollar invested.
- We converted 2,000 donors to Partner’s Without Borders.
- 1,600 from our donor base and 400 were new acquisitions.
- Our acquisition rate was 1.6 %.
The campaign specifically created to generate this link between donors and volunteers was our best package of the year, returning $640,000 in revenue and a response rate of 19%.
Can we help your non-profit business ? Yes… contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org